RESPITE. OPEN CALL 2022
- TypeArtist in residence
- PlaceCK ZAMEK
- Hour g. 23
- Date 15.04.2022
Artist-in-residence programme for artists fleeing Ukraine, who crossed the Polish-Ukrainian border after 24 February this year. The stay can last from 4 to 6 weeks. Creating an art project is not expected, but possible.
- - -
Our artist-in-residence programme has been supporting the work of artists for 10 years, enabling them to create interesting projects or providing them with space for conceptual work, networking, research or simply reflection.
We are announcing an open call for a residency for artists fleeing Ukraine, which will give them a chance to have some respite.
We would like to invite the artists from all fields of art as well as curators, educators, animators and activists.
The stay can last from 4 to 6 weeks.
· accommodation in the resident's apartment
(partners, children or pets allowed)
· modest workshop
· author's fee including allowances (3,000 gross per month)
· optional production budget of up to PLN 4,000 PLN gross, depending on the length of stay and type of project
· art curator'ssupport
· promotion of the stay and potential project
RULES OF APPLICATION FOR THE RESPITE PROGRAMME
1. The Programme is organised by ZAMEK Culture Centre in Poznań.
2. The aim of the open call is to choose artists who will be part of an artistic stay at ZAMEK Culture Centre in 2022.
3. The selection process is carried out based on the submitted artistic portfolio, CV and cover letter.
4. The main idea of the ZAMEK Culture Centre Artist-in-Residence Programme is to support artists as well as artistic and educational initiatives by using the potential of ZAMEK Culture Centre.
5. The application must be submitted in Polish or English only.
6. Deadline for applications: until 15 April 2022.
7. The final results will be announced: by 30 April 2022.
8. The committee selecting projects for implementation:
Jagna Domżalska – Coordinator of the Artist-in-Residence Programme, Interdisciplinary Projects Team
Andrzej Maszewski - Cultural Event Organisation Specialist
Zofia Starikiewicz - Deputy Director of ZAMEK
Dorota Żaglewska - Interdisciplinary Projects Specialist
9. Application requirements:
Applications for the Artist-in-Residence Programme should be sent via email. It must include 3 PDF files:
1. One PDF file containing the CV and cover letter
2. One PDF file containing the portfolio.
3. Scan of the signed declaration of consent to the processing of personal data and of having read and understood information about the processing of personal data (ATTACHMENT)
9. The organisers reserve the right to reject any applications that do not comply with these rules.
10. By submitting your application, you accept these rules and consent to the processing of personal data for purposes related to this selection process.
11. The organiser reserves the right to publish, free of charge, the selected works or their parts in the organiser's promotional materials, e.g. on websites, in catalogues and other publications related to the conclusion of the selection process, as well as in the press, on the radio and TV.
12. Submitting applications:
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
13. Information on the Programme and submission of applications:
For any information (in Polish or English), please contact:
Jagna Domżalska firstname.lastname@example.org
or the Interdisciplinary Projects Team at: 61 64 65 289
room 101, 1st floor.